Small ship cruising is the pursuit of the exceptional. The stunning, new Pearl Mist offers the ultimate cruise experience with just 100 over-sized, luxurious staterooms, all with private balconies. This carefully crafted ship combines the latest guest conveniences with modern navigation and safety technology. With exceptionally large and gracefully appointed staterooms, the Pearl Mist surrounds you with the comforts of home in a casual atmosphere. Enjoy private balconies in every stateroom, open sun decks and lounges that make travelling between ports a delight. Cruise into scenic areas inaccessible to larger ships and make new friends with 200 like minded passengers as we dock in the heart of small, welcoming coastal towns.
2018 Cruise Prices
Great Lakes & Georgian Bay
(11 Nights) $8,250 $9,155 $10,240 $10,675 $13,035 $12,685 $410 Great Lakes
(7 Nights) $5,350 $5,940 $6,650 $6,925 $8,450 $8,235 $290 $225 GABOR Brown Brown Suede Fur-Cuff Modern YOOX Granny Boots YOOX GABOR German Brand 4 2e3c441 2019 Cruise Prices G H K L R Single Port Charges Great Lakes & Georgian Bay
(June - 11 Nights) $7,830 $8,690 $9,720 $10,130 $12,370 $12,040 $410 Great Lakes & Georgian Bay
(July/August - 11 Nights) $8,250 $9,155 $10,240 $10,675 $13,035 $12,685 $410 Great Lakes
(7 Nights) $5,350 $5,940 $6,650 $6,925 $8,450 $8,235 $290
$225 GABOR Brown Brown Suede Fur-Cuff Modern YOOX Granny Boots YOOX GABOR German Brand 4 2e3c441
- Deck Plans
Draft: 12 ft / 3.1 m Length: 335 ft / 100 m Beam: 56 ft / 17 m Number of Decks: 6 Passenger Capacity: 210 Staterooms: 108Treadstone Womens Boots Size 39 9 Black Hardware Zipper ShortDR. MARTENS Ladies Jenna Red Leather Boots Size 10/Qupid Women's Malone-01 Leatherette Round Toe Chunky Block High Heel Ankle Boots , Brand New woman Boot up to the knee brown comfort style size 7.5 usa 38 EuropeVia Spiga Fletcher crushed Velvet Block Heel short Boot BORDEAUX 10 M new $159Women's Bakers (B) Leather Boots Black Pull-On High Heel Alarm II. 8.5M (8-1/2). , William Rast Womens Carly Brown Casual Boots Shoes 9.5 Medium (B,M) BHFO 4269 , Hot in Hollywood Black Leather Riding Boots New , Kenneth Cole Reaction Womens Black Tall Zip Up Gina Riding Boots Size 7.5 NIB , Women's Platform Shoes High Top Casual Sneakers Shoes Trainers Ankle Boots Flats , Womens Punk block high Heel Platform Zipper Buckle strap Goth Ankle Boots Shoes , Cute Animal Pug Shoes High Platform Wedge Shoes Creepers Punk Style Boots WomensKali Women's Knee High Buckle Faux Leather Boots Sonya (Adults 6 7 8 9 10 11) , NEW! BORN CROWN ankle BOOTS! 8.5M IMPRESSIVE!2017 Womens Ankle Boots Pull On Low Heels Booties Plus Size Shoes FashionMIA Daisy Brown Leather Western Cowboy Ankle Boots Womens 9Women's Over The Knee Thigh High Boots Open Toe Lycra Pull On Chunky Block HeelWestern Boots Justin Vintage Saddle Doeskin, Womens L4210, 5-1/2BDonut Women's Girls High Top Casual Sneakers ShoesTrainers Ankle Boots Giftsb7a Columbia Bugabootoo High Womens 8.5 Snow Winter Waterproof Thermolite BootsBORN Brown Leather Ankle Boots Size 7.5 M W Style W21354 booties distressedLibby Edelman Henson Purple Studded Removable Harness Ankle Boot New , QUPID Summer to Fall Bootie Ankle Boots Bootie 5.5-10 Taupe PRENTON-05XMaterial Girl Macys New Womens Saber Gray Boots 6 M Shoes NWOB , Lamo Brown Suede Button Whipstitched Faux Fur Ankle Boots NEW , PVC Women's Fashion Rain Shoes Anti Slip Rain Boots Flat Heel Low GaloshesStyle & Co. Womens Astaire Brown Riding Boots Shoes 6 Medium (B,M) BHFO 1981JESSICA SIMPSON Womens Knee High Fashion Boot Burnished Brown Equestrian Sz 6.5M , Naturalizer Lilly Leather Suede Strap Tailored Ankle Bootie Wine 10M NEW 497-157Staterooms with Private Balcony: 108 Size Range of Staterooms 302 to 580 sq. ft. Propulsion: Diesel (6300 hp) Classification Society: Lloyd's Register Ship Registry: Republic of the Marshall Islands
Categories G & H At 275 square feet, category G and H staterooms are located primarily on the 2nd and 3rd deck levels of the ship, with convenient access to the both Atlantic Lounge and Dining Room. Each spacious and modern room comes complete with a large opening picture window and a door leading to a private balcony. Category S (single) is comparable to Category G staterooms but designed specifically with single travelers in mind.
Category K Generous category K staterooms are over 300 square feet and located on the ideal 3rd and 4th deck levels of the ship. These staterooms offer guests easy access to the Pacific Lounge and open passenger decks, with breathtaking views. Each room comes with a floor-to-ceiling sliding glass door leading to a private balcony, opening it up and filling it with natural light.
Category L Premium category L staterooms are over 300 square feet and located on the optimal 5th deck level of the ship for privacy. Here guests will enjoy pleasant breezes and grand water views. No attention to detail was spared in the design of these modern staterooms. Each comes with a sliding glass door to a private balcony and some include the option of having adjoining doors for guests who are traveling together or who wish to have a living room.
Category R Exclusive category R staterooms are over 450 square feet and are situated in the premier sections on the ship to optimize your cruising experience. Enjoy breakfast on your private balcony or simply relax and take in the amazing panoramic views and passing scenery from the comfort of your room. If there's anything you need, stewards are on hand 24/7 to handle even the smallest of requests. Each well-appointed room comes with a sliding glass door to a private balcony and can accommodate up to 3 guests.
- Cruise Features
- Magnificent Open-Seating Dining Room with Panoramic View, Exceptional Traditional and Regional Cuisine Prepared by Acclaimed Chefs, Six Onboard Lounges, Spa, Theater, Library and Lecture Room, Elevator Access to All Decks, Onboard Medical Services, Multiple observation areas, Great Launches for shore excursions, Fitness area on outside deck, Wireless Internet throughout the ship, Computer workstations, Laundry Services.
- What is Included
- Cruise fares are per person and in U.S. dollars and include passage, dining service, snacks, complimentary cocktail parties and entertainment aboard the ship.
- Travel Insurance
- We strongly recommend the purchase of trip cancellation insurance, which is available for coverage of expenses in conjunction with cancellation due to illness or accident. Baggage insurance is also recommended. In the event that you must cancel your participation in a travel program, trip cancellation insurance may be the only source of reimbursement.
- Not Included
- Fares do not include items of personal nature, shore tours, port charges, gratuities, transportation to and from the ship, and travel insurance. Forever Link Womens Comfort Three Layers Fringe Boots Candice16 (Adults 5.5-10)NEW Modern Rush Women's Libby Rainboots - Black/Black - Size: 9 , Nine West Black Zip Ankle Biker Boots Size 7 M , BareTraps Kelyn Side Zip Ankle Booties 366, Black, 9.5 US , Madden Girl Womens Cinder Fabric Almond Toe Over Knee Fashion Boots , Womens Fashion Sexy Leopard Round Toe Gothic Chunky Mid Heels Ankle Boots Y297Code West Brown Leather Cowboy Western Slip On Ankle Boot Bootie Womens 7 MWomens Bogs Pearl Slip On Water Proof Boots 9$105 NEW David Tate Denver Brown Boots 7.0 WWBrand New COUGAR $100 Women's Exceed Waterproof Black Suede Ankle Boot, Size 8 ML.L. Bean Womens Pull On Hiking Boots Brown Black Calf Height Outdoors Sz 7.5 , OTBT Womens Truckage Leather Open Toe Ankle Fashion Boots, Black, Size 7.5 QKvjMAJE - LOW BOOTS - MINNETONKAS - SNEAKERS - COMPENSEES - BLT.39 - GENUINEKoolaburra Woman's Suede Boot Sheepskin Upper Side 5 Tan , Nine West Black Knee High Leather Side Zip Boots Size 8.5M , *Women's Hunter Pink Matte rain boots size US 6 , INC Women's Knee High Boots Boots Tacy Nude Suede 6M $140 , REPORT SIGNATURE ANABELLE Women Knee High Biker Boots Size 7.5 Black LeatherRockport Cobb Hill Collection Leland Perf Aline Pewter Womens Slip-On Size 9.5M , Kenneth Cole New York Women's Westley Welt Unlined Slip Silver Size 10.0 , JCrew $188 Charlie Mules in Colorblock Leather Sz 6 Pampered Pink G0947 AVLRoberto Cavalli Black Leather Gold Pony Hair Brocade Buckled Derby 41/8~RTL$750Prada Sport Nude Patent Leather Mary Jane Flats SZ 37.5 , Women’s Crazyflight Adidas Shoes Size 10.5Saucony Women's Omni 16 Running Shoe, Grey Blue, 12 B US , New Balance Women's 816 Motion Control White And Purple Walking shoes Size 11 , Reebok White Runtone Shoes Athletic Running Cross Trainer Sneakers Womens Size 7 , Reebok Women's Pump Plus Ultk Track Shoe02-3423 Women's boots Chooka Flash Dot Mid Rain Charcoal SZ 10 , Brinley Co Women's Lanet Ballet Flat, Pink, 9 Regular US ,
- Single Occupancy
- One person occupying a double stateroom will be charged 150% or 175% of the double occupancy, depending on the type of stateroom occupied.
- Deposit and Payment
- A deposit of $500.00 per person is required to confirm any reservation on the 7 night cruises, and $900.00 per person for the 11 night cruises. Final payments are due 90 days prior to the sailing date. Reservations made within 90 days of departure date must be accompanied by full payment. American Express, MasterCard, Visa or Discover cards are accepted for deposit and/or final payment.
- All cancellations must be received in writing and are subject to a $250 per person administrative fee for the 7 night cruises and $425 for the 11 night cruises. Cancellations 90-46 days prior will be assessed 50% penalty of the program fees; 45 days or less will be assessed 100% penalty fees.
- Itineraries and Sailings
- The cruise line does not guarantee departure point, termination point or any intermediate stop. Itineraries, schedules and ships are always subject to change at any time without notice due to weather conditions, availability of docks, shoaling, ships or any other reason. The times of departure and arrival, and the points of departure and arrival, as well as intermediate stops, are subject to change. Should the company for any reason terminate a cruise early, a prorated refund for the cancelled portion of the cruise will constitute full liquidated damages to the passengers.
- Passports & Travel Requirements
- All passengers are required to have valid passports. Visas may be required for certain ports visited. Without the proper documentation, passenger may not be able to disembark in certain ports of call. Obtaining all travel documents such as passports, visas, proof of citizenship, etc., required for disembarkation at various ports of call are the responsibility of the passenger. Passengers will not be allowed to cruise without proper documentation and no refund of cruise fare will be issued to any passenger failing to bring such documentation. Passports must be valid six months after the final date of the cruise.
- What to Bring
- Casual sportswear is suggested for during the day. Attire should include warm weather wear as well as sweaters for an occasional cool evening. Comfortable walking shoes, a windbreaker and light rainwear are also recommended items. 110-volt household current is available in all staterooms for electric appliances.
- Dining Service
- Meals are served in the spacious dining salon, which accommodates all passengers at one seating. The day's menu is announced well in advance, and takes advantage of fresh meats and seafood and in-season fruits and vegetables. Special menus are available to passengers on restricted diets. Breakfast is prepared to order on most mornings, and coffee, beverages and snacks are available 24 hours a day.
- Safety Features
- Ships are equipped with the latest safety, navigating and communications systems, including defibrillators and oxygen. Most systems on the ships are equipped with backup equipment for safety and convenience.
- Handicap-Accessible Rooms
- Ships are equipped with handicap-accessible rooms. Most ships' lounges, sun decks, and dining salons are accessible by wheelchairs or other walking-aid devices. The ships are also equipped with an elevator for ease of movement between decks.
- TV and Internet
- All ships are equipped with satellite TV and wireless internet. Internet and TV service can be intermittent, particularly in remote areas.